Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Give Thanks Box and Product Preview


Before I share today's project, I wanted to share some exciting news about a new product that will be coming soon from Stampin' Up! called the Stamparatus.  The video below will explain all the details!  


You can reserve yours starting November 16th!




Today's project is along the same lines as yesterday's cards although I chose to use one of our retired boxes with an acetate sleeve.  I first covered the box and lid with Painted Autumn designer series paper and put the acetate sleeve over the top.


Some cotton ribbon went around the acetate sleeve to break up the designer series paper pattern a little bit.  Then, I did my stamping and punching and added those elements with Stampin' Dimensionals.


A view from the top...


Supplies:
Painted Harvest
Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight ink
Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight card stock
Painted Autumn dsp
scallop circle punch
2"circle punch
box with acetate sleeve
cotton ribbon



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!