Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Missed Your Birthday


In the spring and fall when I am busiest with farm work, I tend to miss a few birthdays on the calendar.  This stamp set will help with a late birthday sentiment!  It is called Sorry for Everything and I paired it with the Naturally Eclectic designer series paper for this card.  


I just layered a piece of the designer series paper on some Tranquil Tide and then layered my sentiment on some Night of Navy and attached it at an angle on the designer series paper layer.


Supplies:
Sorry for Everything
Night of Navy, Fresh Fig ink
Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
Naturally Eclectic dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!