Monday, November 20, 2017

Painted Autumn


For these cards, I played around with a couple different things using the same layout and colors.  The Pumpkin Pie background is embossed with the Polka Dot Basics folder and then I added some Painted Autumn designer series paper on one side.


Next, I stamped the leaves and cut them out with the paper snips before attaching them.  For the card on the left, I used the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and used my Stampin' Blends to color in the flower.  On the right, I used the Painted Harvest stamp set and Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach and Soft Suede ink.  


Supplies:
Painted Harvest, Oh So Eclectic, Big on Birthdays
Basic Black, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist ink
Stampin' Blends
Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie card stock
Starburst punch
Painted Autumn dsp
2 1/2" circle punch
Polka dot basics folder



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!