Monday, November 6, 2017

Textured Birthday


While I really like the patterns in the Timeless Textures stamp set, I realized I haven't used it in quite awhile.  This card came out of some playing around with it one day using Pool Party, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso ink.


The mat on the larger layer is a piece of designer series paper from the Christmas around the world collection.  I think I should have made the Very Vanilla piece a little smaller so the designer series paper could have been showcased a little better.  


Supplies:
Timeless Textures, Big on Birthdays
Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Pool Party, Early Espresso ink
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
Christmas around the word dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!