Monday, November 13, 2017

Tidings of Joy


As I was trying to start preparing for a weekend retreat, I ran across a few tins in my stash that I had leftover from a few years ago and decided to put together a few Hershey's chocolate gifts.  This one uses some pieces from the September Paper Pumpkin kit as decorations.  


I used some Merry Little Christmas designer series paper to wrap the chocolate and some Merry Music specialty paper to wrap a belly band around the tin.  The French horn is die cut using the Musical instruments thinlits.


Supplies:
September 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Old Olive ink
Basic Black card stock
Merry little Christmas specialty paper
Merry Music specialty paper
Musical instruments thinlits
tin
Hershey's nuggets



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!