Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Autumn Sympathy


Yesterday I shared a card that is in my current Stamp A Stack rotation and today I have another to share with you.  This one uses the Painted Harvest stamp set along with a sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases set.


I added some Bundle of Love specialty paper and layered Stitched Shapes framelits, popping up the squares over the top of the specialty paper.  

The flower is stamped with Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Fresh Fig ink.


Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases, Painted Harvest
Fresh Fig, So Saffron, Lemon Lime Twist, Perfect Plum ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper
Stitched shapes framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!