Monday, December 11, 2017

Bethlehem Star

I was playing with the Bethlehem edgelits dies again!  This time I used some Wood textures designer series paper behind the buildings as the background.  This time I used Tranquil Tide as my card base color and added a sentiment from Star of Light to the inside with Tranquil Tide ink.


I have to say, this is one edgelits set you will want to have the Big Shot Die brush for...

Big Shot Die Brush - New Configuration

Big Shot Die Brush - New Configuration 144262
Price: $12.50
Enjoy this new configuration!

* Die Brush.
* Easily removes small cut pieces from dies.
* Includes brush and 2 foam pads.
* Brush:1-1/2" x 5-1/2" ( 3.8 cm x 14 cm).
* Foam pads: 4-1/2" x 7" (11.4 x 17.8 cm) each.

It makes removing all the those tiny windows so much easier!  



Supplies:
Star of Light
Tranquil Tide ink
Tranquil Tide, Whisper White card stock
Wood textures dsp
Silver foil sheets
Bethlehem edgelits dies



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!