Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Half Full Birthday


This card just joined my Stamp A Stack rotation and it showcases the Half Full stamp set and the Stampin' Blends.  I used Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends to color in the wine bottle and then cut it out with the paper snips.  This is usually the step that most people don't enjoy - myself included - but it is just one piece to cut and I wanted the bottle to pop on the card.


The background is embossed with the Oh My Stars folder and I chose to use some retired designer series paper as an accent piece to break up the Tempting Turquoise embossed layer.


Supplies:
Half Full, Sunshine Wishes
Memento Black ink
Tempting Turquoise, Watermelon Wonder,
Whisper White card stock
Stampin' Blends
retired designer series paper



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!