Friday, February 23, 2018

February 2018 Paper Pumpkin


The cards in this month's Paper Pumpkin are just adorable and there are SO MANY extra elements you will have lots of fun trying to add them to other projects as well.


The envelopes are also lined with a floral design which I didn't show you here, but you will see on Monday's alternative project idea.


You can see Stampin' Up!'s video of the project below as well.




You can have a fun surprise kit coming your way next month!  (And since it is the 5th anniversary of Paper Pumpkin you will also get an extra surprise!)  Just go here to order yours now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!