Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Stamp Club projects

 
I used several pieces from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit for the layout this month...

 
some Witches' Brew designer series paper and Halloween Bash for the first card...

 
and the Winter Frost specialty paper, Christmas Messages and the Label Card Thinlets die for the last one.

 
Look like fun?  I have room in both my local clubs and Virtual Clubs for you! 
 
Don't forget, there are only a few days left to sign up for only $25!  What does that get you?  $25 worth of products of your choice, business supplies and FREE SHIPPING on the sign up!  Even just for the kit it is a great deal, but there are even more great perks after you sign up :)
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!