Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray

I did a little playing around with folding on the sentiment for this card. The strip of Whisper White is 3/4" wide with some banner ends cut into it. The sentiment from Hip Notes is stamped in the middle of the strip with Baked Brown Sugar; then I folded straight down on either side of the image and folded each side at an angle with one corner of the angle meeting the straight fold. Make sense?

The close up might help if there is any confusion...
It doesn't show up too well on the top picture, but there is an image stamped with Silver Metallic ink (flag stamp in the Perfect Pennants stamp set) just above the sentiment.
Supplies:
Hip Notes
Perfect Pennants
Downtown Grunge
Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Silver Metallic ink
Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stock
dimensionals

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!