Sunday, October 20, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas


 
I saw a cute card that Mary Fish had created using a layer of card stock with a Chalk Talk label cut out of the middle  and wanted to play with that idea a little bit.  The result is the card below that uses the Season of Style designer series paper and the Tags 4 You stamp set.
 

 
Supplies:
Tags 4 you
Positively Chevron
Baked Brown Sugar, Chery Cobbler, Whisper White card stock
Season of Style designer series paper
Baked Brown Sugar and Soft Suede ink
Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
Chalk talk framelits
Label Bracket punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!