Monday, April 28, 2014

April My Paper Pumpkin

 
This time of year is when I appreciate the fun and simple My Paper Pumpkin kits - when time to stamp is very limited.  Basically, I followed the kit exactly except I added a card with some of the extras (and there are still plenty of extras ready to use another time!).  

 
To create the card, I added the Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral card stock as well as the half label from the Labels collection framelits in Pear Pizzazz.  The rest is from the leftover pieces of the kit.

 
inside of the card...

 
This piece just slides right over the top of the frame for some super cute packaging!

 
The collection together...

 
and the frame.  I can see those stamps being used quite a bit in the future as well - love them!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!