Monday, May 18, 2015

5th Grade Play

 
One day I will figure out the best way to photograph Project Life layouts with good lighting and no glare, I really will!  They look so much better than the pictures, ugh!

 
My son had a quarter of drama class this year and at the end the class put on a play for students and parents and whoever wanted to watch.  This page represents that and will be in his scrapbook so he can remember the fun they had :) 

 
I love the adhesive cork letters in the Happiness Is Project Life accessory pack.  I chose to separate my title into different pockets using those letters and the "th" after the 5 is from the Memorable Moments stamp set.

 
Supplies:
Happiness Is Project Life card collection and accessory pack
Memorable Moments stamp set
Coordinating card stock and ink (Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake)
Project Life journaling Pen
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!