Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Celebrate

 
I tried a couple different ways to photograph this card to get the background to show up better, but nothing seemed to work too well.  You can tell if you look closely that I stamped the "happy birthday" all over the card base using Blackberry Bliss (the same color as the card base).


 
I paired the Happy Birthday Everyone stamp set with Celebrate Today and chose some Neutrals color collection designer series paper as well.  The sequins are added with glue dots.
 
Supplies:
Celebrate Today, Happy Birthday Everyone
Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stock
Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand ink
Neutrals color collection dsp
sequins
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!