Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day part 2

 
Well, here is part two of the Father's Day cards - the one I made for my husband also using the Guy Greetings card set. 
 
I chose the Brick Wall folder for the background embossing on this one and still used the torn corrugated paper and linen thread.  To tear the corrugated paper as I did on these cards, just carefully peel up a corner of the paper and slowly pull down.  It won't be perfect but that is kind of the point...

 
I added another shoe image to the inside layered on some So Saffron card stock with embossing from the Decorative dots folder.

 
The shoes behind the greeting on the front were stamped off on scratch paper but were stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink.

 
Supplies:
Guy Greetings
Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, So Saffron card stock
Brick Wall, Decorative dots folders
Corrugated paper
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!