Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Prom Servers

 
I tried a new method of photographing a Project Life page this time, I took all the pieces out of the page pockets and laid them out on a white surface.  I think it worked better, but I am still experimenting :)

 
The Moments Like These Project Life card collection and accessories pack worked perfectly with this layout from this spring's Prom.  I added some Basic Black card stock and a piece of Gold Soiree designer series paper (retried) to compete the page.

 
The letters are a combination of stamps and stickers.  I chose the Layered Letters alphabet set for the "PROM" and the "servers" is stickers in the accessory pack.

 
I love the cute little saying cards in the accessories pack!

 
Supplies:
Metallic gold ink
Layered Letters Alphabet
Basic Black card stock
Moments Like These Project Life card collection and accessory pack
Gold Soiree dsp (retired)


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!