Monday, June 29, 2015

Thinking of You

 
For someone who has said (more than once) that she doesn't like to cut out objects with a paper snips why am I showing you project two days in a row that I have?  That is just the way they fell in my rotation I guess :) 
 
I felt that the typewriter should be cut out and popped up on this card so that is why I pulled out the paper snips again.  It is colored in with Smoky Slate blendabilities markers and I added a little color to the sentiment piece with Cherry Cobbler ink as well.

 
Supplies:
Tap Tap Tap
Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray ink
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Basic Gray card stock
Neutrals color collection dsp
blendabilities
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!