Wednesday, August 11, 2010

200 Butterflies

It has been a crazy ride for me the last couple of weeks in the stamping world.  First, earning the design team honors for Late Night Stampers and Soul Scrappers, and then on August 4th, I woke up and checked my e-mail found Sherrill Graff's blog post that listed me as a finalist in her sample card contest! 
Wow is all I can say.

Here is the card:
So as a finalist, I need to make 50 card fronts and send them to Sherrill in exchange for $350 in free Stampin' Up! merchandise of my choice from her.  Woo Hoo!  Pretty good deal in my opinion.

I will post a picture of the products I picked when they arrive - there are definitely some basic pearls in there :)

Since the weather hasn't been cooperating with us and I cannot be in my combine harvesting wheat, I have put some time in on the samples. 

200 butterflies cut out with the Big Shot before the sponging

I think my fingers are permanently stained in Soft Suede :) although I am ready for assembly.

You can enter Sherrill's monthly sample contest too, just send a sample you made to:
Sherrill Graff
sample maker contest
605 Kendrick Place
Boulder City NV 89005

Entry needs to be to Sherrill by Monday August 30th
and will be judged the first week of September


1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!
i love this card and so has everyone else who has seen it.
thanks for linking back to me
sherrill graff
istmpnv@aol.com
http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!