Monday, August 30, 2010

Stamp Camp sneak peak part 1

I thought I would share some Stamp Camp things ahead of time this time around instead of after the fact!  The first picture is of a couple of the door prizes (although it will still be a surprise to see what fun things are inside!).  The cute purse tutorial came from Sandy Hancock and I will have to make more of these - so cute and fun!
The following two pictures are of the thank yous I made for this session.  I was inspired by Monika Davis's little owl notes that she made with the Two Tags die and thought I would mess around with the top note with the same concept. 

Here is the inside with the post it notes.
I will send out another sneak peak of projects later this week - there is still time to sign up!
Saturday, September 4th
9 am
Park River School Alumni Room
Cost $10
door prizes
make and takes and
refreshments

Lisa and I will have some fun things to show you from the new Holiday Mini Catalog as well so hope you can join us!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very cool, I have been wanting to do these for years, literally! I bought the stuff and never did it, lol! Great job.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!