Saturday, August 14, 2010

Elements of Style

The first card I did for a Featured Stamper challenge, it is a CASE of a card made by Debbie Currier - I changed the stamp set and colors.
Colors: Marina Mist, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Whisper White

This is just a quick and easy one I thought I would share along with the first one.
I colored in the flowers and leaves with Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.  The card stock colors are Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Whisper White

1 comment:

Sandy Hill said...

Both cards are great. I am a new follower of yours from SC. Please come visit my blog at http://www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!