Monday, December 24, 2012

Joy at Christmas and Blog Candy

 
I thought I would share a digital Christmas card with you today, one day I will do this for the cards I send in the mail!  I used My Digital Studio and one of the newest digital downloads called A to Z Wood (the Joy and 2012).
 
 
The large basic pearls were recolored to Cherry Cobbler and I used the Medallion stamp behind the picture.  The banner and piece that backs the sentiment are punches called the flag punch and the background with the chevron pattern is an embellishment from the Days in December collection.
 
 
Blog Candy Alert!
I have been watching my visitor log the last few weeks planning to offer some Blog Candy when we reach 100,000 hits and we are so very close!  I will share what it will be in the upcoming days...
How can you be entered in the drawing?  Leave a message on my posts from now until we reach 100,000...it is that simple :)
 
 

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What a beautiful family photo. I have your blog listed in my favorites. Used to be an SU demo. Still love their products!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!