Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oval Accent Gift Card Holder

 
I have another sample for the Late Night Stampers challenge using Gift Card holders.  This one is made from the Oval Accent Die - I cut one from the Naturals composition specialty paper and one from Gumball Green card stock.
 
 
I embossed the Gumball Green piece with the Honeycomb folder (preview item from the Occasions Mini catalog!) and cut off about 1/3 of it.  It is attached to the back of the other piece around the edges so that a gift card will fit inside the pocket.

 
Then, I decorated the front with some Silver Glimmer paper, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Natural 7/16" trim ribbon (another sneak peek from the Occasions Mini catalog), linen thread and Very vanilla and Cherry cobbler card stock.

 
I added a strip of the Be of Good Cheer dsp to the Cherry Cobbler holiday ornament die cut and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage wallpaper folder. 

1 comment:

Jonia said...

Love it Kris! This is just beautiful! Now I have to try one of these.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!