Sunday, June 7, 2015

Make a Difference

 
Each year Stampin' Up! has a stamp set designated as a Ronald McDonald House Charities set and for every one of these stamp sets that are purchased, they donate $3 to RMHC.  The set this year is called Sprinkles of Life and it is a very versatile one that also coordinates with the Tree Builder Punch.

 
You will also notice a new embossing folder in the background, that is called Boho Chic and I have used it on some Basic Gray card stock. 
 
Since the sentiment says "Every cloud has a silver lining - you just have to look up to see it." I stamped the clouds with Silver metallic ink...
 
Supplies:
Sprinkles of Life
Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Silver metallic ink
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Soft Suede card stock
White jute ribbon
Boho Chic folder
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!