Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello Little Sunshine

 
Today I have used a couple of the Limited Time Only Sale-a-bration FREE items on my card.  Both the Perfectly Artistic designer series paper and Hello stamp set are only available until February 15th (along with the Sky is the Limit stamp set). 


 
I used the Sunburst thinlit to cut out the Perfectly Artistic designer series paper and then matted it on Basic Black card stock.  Then, I punched a 2" circle out of Crushed Curry and inked the edges with my stamp pad.

 
There are some white perfect accents around the circle as well.
 
Supplies:
Hello (SAB 2016)
Basic Black, Crushed Curry ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry card stock
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
white perfect accents
Sunburst Thinlit
2" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!