Friday, January 22, 2016

Love You Sew

 
There is one hostess exclusive stamp set in the back of the Occasions catalog and it is definitely made for crafters.  I have two quite simple cards to share with you that I made from it.

 
The first uses a strip of Love Blossoms designer series paper  as an accent as well as a designer series button.  I cut out the thread and added it to next to the sentiment with a Stampin' dimensional.

 
The second uses a piece cut with the Tags and Labels framelits for the sentiment, some corrugated paper and an antique brad - I thought I should use a hole punch when I was talking about one!

 
Supplies:
Love you Sew
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Rose Red, Crumb Cake ink
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock
Corrugated paper
Love Blossoms dsp
Tags and Labels framelits
antique brads
designer series buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!