Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sixth Grade

 
This scrapbook page is actually made with a current grade class picture!  Usually I am years behind on adding these to the scrapbook :)

 
I started with a 12" x 12" piece of Night of Navy and then added some stamped images from the Stamp a Bag stamp set.

 
Next, I added some Color Me Irresistible Specialty paper, essentials wooden elements and the picture.
 
Supplies:
Stamp a Bag
Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Whisper White card stock
Color me irresistible specialty paper
Essentials wooden elements
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!