Friday, January 8, 2016

January Stamp Club Projects



This month I decided to use mostly new products from the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration catalog for our monthly stamp club.  One card uses a combination of new and "old" items.
 

 
The first card uses the Timeless Textures and Number of Years stamp sets along with some Venetian crochet trim ribbon and corrugated paper.

 
The second card uses the Crazy about you stamp set, Hello You thinlits and the stamp set called Hello from the Sale-a-bration flyer.

 
For the layout, I chose the It's My Party designer series paper and I also used the Balloon Bouquet punch and Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (SAB 2016).
 
 
If these project look like fun, come and join us sometime!  If you are local we meet every month and you can contact me here to find out more information.  If you are not local, I have a Virtual club as well and you can find out the details right here.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!