Sunday, September 5, 2010

Final projects

I thought I would share the actual projects we made at last Saturday's stamp camp after giving you some sneak preview's last week. 
The first card is made with the Owl punch and the new Autumn Spice Specialty Paper and highlights several other punches as well.
This is Lisa's card and is made using the Simply Said stamp set,  the Butterfly Embosslit, Top Note Die and basic rhinestones.
I ended up changing the gift card wallet slightly so that this was the front.  The butterflies are layered and the Designer Series paper is also embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions folder.
Next Stamp Camp date for your calendar is the Saturday after Thanksgiving - November 27th.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!