Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thanks a Million

I haven't been keeping up with posting very well this week since we have been planting potatoes but now that they are all in the ground hopefully I will find a little more time for playing with paper!  My preorder box arrived on Tuesday and I didn't even get a chance to look in it until last night.



This card uses a new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms as well as three of the new In Colors - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple.  It is a little difficult to see in the picture, but I cut out several layers of the flower and popped them up with dimensionals. 

The sentiment is from Word Play.

Don't forget to stock up on your favorite retiring accessories and stamp sets before they are gone!  You can start shopping by clicking the picture below.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!