Monday, July 2, 2012

Friendship Jar

We are using recycled items in our projects this week at Late Nights Stampers so I have used a recycled salsa jar and turned it into a little candy jar gift.


I used the Best of Everything stamp set along with some Summer Smooches designer fabric and Polka Dot Parade designer series paper.


The same piece of bakers twine that is tied on the button holds the tag in place.


This is a super quick and easy little gift or door prize idea that could be filled with just about anything.

Supplies:
Best of Everything
Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Real Red, Basic Black classic ink
Polka Dot Parade DSP
Summer Smooches fabric
Deocrative label punch
Scallop oval punch
Large oval punch
2 1/2" circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon - white
1/8" Real Red taffeta ribbon

5 comments:

Terry said...

Really cute! I love recycling jars into homemade gifts. Great job - and wonderful colors!!!

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

CherylAnn Robinson said...

What a cute candy jar. And I love that it found a use after its contents were gone.

MJ said...

Sweet! Seriously, I love this. Love your button and hanging tag!

craftystamper said...

What a great project and perfect for this challenge. Thanks for sharing

Jonia said...

This is really pretty and I may have to case this for a baby food jar I have on my table with little this and thats or at least that is what I call it! Love it girl.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!