Monday, May 6, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


Well, when it rains...I play catch up and sometimes I even get to my craft room!  This time I was able to play around with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  The first three pictures show some alternative ideas for making cards with the pieces in the kit.


For the card above, I used a base of Gray Granite card stock and cut down the pieces in the kit adding them in layers...


Next, I added more stamping and colors to some existing pieces...


And lastly, I used another Gray Granite card base, did lots of stamping on it and added some layers from the kit.


The two pictures below are the cards and holder the way the kit was intended to be made...



Don't forget to sign up for the special May kit!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!