Friday, March 26, 2021

Oh Baby


Since most of the products used on these cards are not available, it might seem like I am teasing you with them, but that was not my intent!  You could recreate the cards using whatever products you have on hand...


I used the Punch Party hostess stamp set from this year's Sale-a-bration along with some retired vellum and the Butterfly Bijou designer series paper.  For the accents, I used some leftover Paper Pumpkin embellishments and some retired Enamel dots.


Supplies:
Punch Party (SAB 2021)
Basic Gray, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana ink
Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White card stock
Butterfly Bijou dsp
vellum
Paper Pumpkin embellishments
Enamel dots


Don't forget to check out the retiring products - they are only available while supplies last and there are some discounts as well!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!