Friday, March 18, 2022

Change is Beautiful

Here is a sneak peek of the next Paper Pumpkin kit. As always, you get everything you need to make the projects in the kit including stamps, ink, embellishments, adhesives, and precut pieces. 


Name: Change Is Beautiful

This kit includes:

  • Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
  • Printed card bases
  • Printed envelopes
  • Printed, shaped die cuts
  • Iridescent sea glass
  • Dimensionals

Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo


You can sign up for the April kit until April 10th, right here.




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!