Monday, September 25, 2023

Holiday Designer Series Paper


Hello again! We have completed potato harvest, so just one more crop to go (soybeans) before I can get back to crafting and sharing new projects with you again! I hope to get a few things posted this week that I put together earlier as we are waiting for things to dry after a welcome rain.
The video below showcases the Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog. There are so many beautiful and fun patterns, choosing what you want to try might be difficult.


You can fine these wonderful products right here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!