Thursday, October 19, 2023

October Stamp Club Projects

A couple of our October Stamp Club projects use the online exclusive Tartan Foil specialty paper - our layout and one of the cards. You can find this beautiful paper here.


The card stock colors in the 12" x 12" layout coordinate with the colors of the specialty paper - Copper Clay, Lost Lagoon, Pebbled Path - and I added some Smoky Slate to the mix as well.


The first card also uses the Tartan Foil specialty paper along with one of the Cheery Patterns folders and the Layering Leaves stamp set.


Finally, we put together a baby card using the Little Dreamers stamp set, Distressed Tile 3D folder, Deckled Circles dies, Gone Fishing Dies, Inked Botanicals designer series paper, Stampin' Blends and sheer 3/8" Sheer ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed this month's projects - we always love new members in our Monthly Stamp Club and our Virtual Stamp Club. Contact me for more information.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!