Thursday, November 23, 2023

Autumn Thinking of You


Happy Thanksgiving! I thought I would share a card that fits in with the holiday using a piece of All About Autumn designer series paper as the focus.


I have used the Cheery Patterns embossing folder, Autumn Leaves dies and a piece of vellum in the background and the sentiment comes from the Lasting Joy stamp set.


Supplies:
Lasting Joy
Pebbled Path ink
Wild Wheat, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze card stock
Vellum
All about Autumn dsp
Cheery Patterns folders
Autumn leaves dies

We created the Autumn Leaves Dies to be a sophisticated and easy-to-use die set that will work for any occasion! With single and multileaf options, these dies are great for creating autumn-themed gift tags or open-window greeting cards with fun-colored cardstock. You can even expand their versatility by using the dies for seasonal paper crafts like paper leaf garlands.

* 17 dies
* Largest die: 2-5/8" x 3-1/8" (6.7 x 7.9 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cutouts with just a quick run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!