I have a niece with a birthday coming up this Saturday and it also happens to be the day of her sister's wedding, so I wanted to do a little bit extra on her card this year and decided to use the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies.
The Bloom Boutique Specialty Designer Series Paper controls the background on this card, I used 5 different patterns from
this collection.
The sentiment is from the Balloon Festoon stamp set and I used the Gold Foil with the Hot Foil Dies.
I have been playing around with the Hot Foil system when I have a chance lately so I will have lots more projects to show you
in the future.
Supplies:
Balloon Festoon
Hydrangea Hue ink
Hydrangea Hue, Basic White card stock
Bloom Boutique specialty dsp
Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies
Gold Foil
Pastels, petals, perfection. That’s the Bloom Boutique 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper. With dainty florals and soft, artistic designs, this paper feels like it was made for a boutique window display. Perfect for card making, memory keeping, and gift packaging, it adds a sweet and timeless touch to every handmade project.
DETAILS
- 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Acid and lignin free (this product is photo-safe)
- Includes gold foil
- Colors: Barely Blush, Crisp Cantaloupe, gold, Golden Glow, Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- Can be used for card making, scrapbooking, and other paper crafts!
- Features exclusive designs by in-house Stampin’ Up! artists.
- Complements other Stampin’ Up! products and colors.
Create shimmering butterflies for your cards and paper projects with the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies. Use the open dies to create delicate shapes and the foil dies to add gleaming metallic details. These butterflies bring a graceful, eye-catching finish to every creation!
DETAILS
- 8 dies
- Largest cutting die: 4" x 4-1/2" (10.2 x 11.4 cm)
- Largest hot foil die: 3-1/2" x 4-3/8" (8.9 x 11.1 cm)
- Use with Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls (sold separately)
- Use with a Stampin’ Hot Foil System (sold separately)
- Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (sold separately)
STAMPIN’ HOT FOIL SYSTEM
- Creates metallic foil accents from the comfort of your own home.
- Compatible with our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adds detailed shine with our exclusively designed Hot Foil Dies.
- Gets best results on smooth paper and cardstock.
- Works on many materials, though results may vary. Test what works for you!


.webp)

No comments:
Post a Comment