Friday, October 9, 2026

New Join Offer

This month, if you join Stampin Up! as a demonstrator (for the great discount or to build a business) you get MORE perks! 


When you join as a demonstrator in October for $100 USD , you will get $50 USD in Stampin’ Rewards along with your $125 USD  coupon code!

You will also enjoy all the perks that come with being a demonstrator, like a 15–20% product discount, early access to the latest products and catalogs, the opportunity to earn a modest commission, the chance to attend incredible training and crafting events, and so much more.

The rewards show up in your account immediately after you sign up and expire in 3 months.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!