Monday, February 4, 2013

Smile

I was playing around with my new Epson Artisan 1430 printer and made this hybrid scrapbook page.  The base is Island Indigo with a strip of Sycamore Street dsp and an Apothecary accent embossed with the Chevron folder.  I added a few in color designer brads to that piece as well.
 
 
The My Digital Studio elements came from the Chevron Punch Kit and as you can see I just used the template and added a few pieces of the brush set and some brads.
Chevron Punch Kit -- Digital Download
Download includes:
* 16-piece stamp brush set
* 8-piece punch
* 1-page designer template (12" x 12")

 
I made the page smaller (about 7 1/2" x 8") and matted it with some Pool Party card stock.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!