Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Remember When

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge this week involves the Sale-a-bration goodies!  I have two cards to share with you using the same stamp set - Feeling Sentimental, although remember I said I wasn't committed to it so I was using it digitally?  These images are still digital ones, but I have since purchased the set :)
 
 
I embossed the sentiment from Word Play with Gold embossing powder and added some Sprinkles and Sunshine dsp and Naturals designer buttons.  The Early Espresso layer is embossed with the Cloudy Day folder.

 
These cards are also digital except for the sentiment which comes from Lacy and Lovely.  I used Pool Party and Basic Gray as my colors and the dsp is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit called Afternoon Daydream.

 
The embossing on the two cards above was done with the Vintage Wallpaper and Honeycomb folders.
 
Hope you come and play along with us!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!