Thursday, February 14, 2013

TSSC250

 
I found time to play along with Mary Jo's sketch challenge again, hopefully I can make it a consistent thing again!
 
 
I used the Heart a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes and Affection Collection stamp sets and some More Amore specialty paper.

 
The scalloped circle is die cut from the Perfect Pennants die and the strip of dsp along the bottom is cut from the Petal Cone die.  The circle is from the 1 3/4" circle punch.
 
I made mine into an anniversary card since I need one today - 15 years for my husband and I!  Originally I was planning to use Primrose Petals as my card base color, but thought Basic Gray might be a little bit more masculine :)

1 comment:

MJ said...

Oh that is so cute, love the two hearts with the sentiment over top. That is awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!