Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh, Hello Notes

 
Today's creation is a folder filled with note cards all of which are very easy to recreate.  The folder is made from Naturals Composition specialty paper cut to 10" x 7 1/2".  I scored it at 5" on the longer side and 1 1/2" on the shorter side, cut the 1 1/2" up to the score line on the 5" score and used sticky strip to make pockets.
 
 
One tip if you are stamping on the paper doilies...wait until one ink is dry before you stamp over it.  I didn't quite wait long enough after stamping the sentiment before I stamped the background image.
 
 
The folder holds 6 note cards that are 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and have 2 layers - Raspberry Ripple for the base and Whisper White for the top.
 
 
The note cards were stamped with the Everything Eleanor and Creative Elements stamp sets using Primrose Petals and Crumb Cake ink.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!