Thursday, February 21, 2013

TSSC251

 
Once again, I really love Mary Jo's sketch for this week so I had to play along. 
 
 
I chose Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Baja Breeze for my colors and used the Elements of Style stamp set.

 
Instead of ribbon, I used a strip of Beau Chateau designer fabric and tied a knot around the crumb cake and top note layer.
 
Supplies:
Elements of Style
Soft Suede classic ink
Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Soft Suede and Early Espresso card stock
Beau Chateau fabric
Basic pearls
Top Note
Chevron Folder
Modern Label punch
Curly label punch
 1 1/4" circle punch
Labels collection framelits

5 comments:

MJ said...

Love the way you used the fabric and that Chevron EF is perfect! What a beautiful card, so glad that you play along with my sketch challenge again this week! Love it.

inkedx2 said...

Super cute! Love that fabric for the ribbon. The added texture to the top note die is great. So glad you could join us this week at TSSC.

Unknown said...

I love the fabric on your card. That is something I struggle with. Thanks for playing along!

Mary Davidson said...

I love what you chose for your layers on the focal piece!! The fabric tie is perfect!

Mary Brown said...

What soft, pretty colors! I love the idea of using the fabric for the ribbon...great idea! Thanks for playing along in the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!