Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blog Candy and Ribbon Shares

 
All right, I promised some Blog Candy as a reward for the crazy amount of Pinterest Followers I have been receiving (we are up to over 15,0000!!!). 
 
2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers by Stampin' Up!2014-2016 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
 
These are the brand new In Colors Markers (Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow) and the lucky winner of the blog candy will receive them along with some other surprise goodies.
 
So, what do you need to do to get in the drawing?  Just comment on this post between now and June 21st at midnight CST.  I will announce the winner in a blog post and they will have 24 hours to contact me with their mailing address.
 
*You must be a resident of the United States to win the Blog Candy.*
 
Ready, set, GO!!!
 
 
I am also doing some ribbon shares and if you are interested, please send me an e-mail...
Blackberry Bliss 3/8 Satin Stitched Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
3/8" stitched satin ribbon
5 colors

2 yards of each color
$10.50 per share
 Daffodil Delight 1/4 Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
1/4" cotton ribbon
12 colors
2 yards each
$16.75 per share
 Gold 5/8 Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up!
5/8" satin ribbon
4 colors
2 yards each
$6.50 per share

You can order more than one share of each type if you wish
If you are not local, there would be a fee for postage to mail it to you

Just send me an email if you are interested and I will order as the shares fill up or by the 23rd of June.  
post signature

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love all your card samples recently. You do a good job putting together colors and papers. Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!