Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just a Little Something

 
I had to experiment with the new Typeset specialty paper, the paper is lightweight and looks like it came from a vintage book - love it already!  I chose the French Fry Box Bigz L for the first project with it and it was very easy to work with.

 
After I put the box together, I added a belly band of Gold Soiree specialty paper, a 1 3/4" circle punched from Flashback DSP and then a sentiment cut out with the Cards and Labels framelits.
 
 
I added a couple little fun items that can be used as a door prize - hand sanitizer and samples of linen thread and Strawberry Slush thick baker's twine. 
 
 
Supplies:
Num Num
Garden Green ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Flashback dsp
Typeset specialty paper
Gold Soiree specialty paper
French Fry Bigz L die
Cards and Labels framelits
1 3/4" circle punch
Strawberry slush thick baker's twine
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!