Friday, June 13, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes


 
One of the new photopolymer stamp sets that is available is called Endless Birthday Wishes and I really love the font used for the words in the set. 
 

 
On this card, I put a bunch of words on a block and just stamped them all over the card.  I used a few of the blendabilities markers to color in the cake although I didn't blend anything together.

 
Supplies:
Endless Birthday Wishes
Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Memento Black ink
Blendabilities markers
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!