Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happily Ever After


 
It is that time of year when I need to make sure I have wedding cards on hand!  This one came together quickly using the Big News stamp set and some Gold Soiree specialty paper.
 

 
I added a strip of Basic Black card stock that was embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder behind the sentiment.

 
And on the inside I used another sentiment and hearts from the same stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Big News
Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red card stock
Stazon Black and Real Red ink
Gold Soiree specialty paper
Large polka dot folder
White bakers twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!