Thursday, June 19, 2014

More Endless Birthday Wishes

 
I have a few more samples using the Endless Birthday Wishes photopolymer set today.  The background on the card below uses the dotted stamp image in several different colors as well as some Gold Foil sheets and Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape.

 
I added some Baked Brown Sugar thick washi tape behind the punched pieces and just kind of looped it around.

 
This card has a randomly stamped background and a few stars punched using the Itty  Bitty Accents punch pack.

 
Supplies:
Endless Birthday Wishes
Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight card stock
Gold foil sheets
Memento Black, Rich Razzleberry ink
Blendabilities
Itty Bitty Accents punches
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
1  3/4" circle punch
Decorative Label punch
Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine
Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!