Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Treat Bag

 
We have a package of some fun specialty paper in the Occasions catalog called Shine On.  It is double sided kraft paper, so thicker than the regular designer series paper, and on one side the pattern has silver foil designs.  

 
I thought it would be nice to use it to make some Mini Treat Bags because of the weight of the paper. 

 
I added some neutral designer sequins and a few leftover Paper Pumpkin pieces from my stash as well.  The banner piece in the back is one of the Paper Pumpkin pieces and I ran over the whole piece with the glitter brush for a little more shine.
 
Supplies:
Perfect Pairings (SAB 2016)
Basic Black ink
Whisper White
Shine on specialty paper
Mini Treat Bag thinlit
Neutrals designer sequins
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!